Have you noticed that some things that you want to get done are harder, even though you are excited about them, but actually more excited for when they will be done? Procrastination can be our downfall or at least a big hinderance. Today is another chance to have another go at it! You know best how you like to work and get into your rhythm.
Just a few tips to help you get those things done, so you reach your goals is to:
- Start with the hardest project first, while you are at your freshest. (At the end of the week, if this is your biggest thing done, you will most likely still feel really good about your accomplishment, especially if it has been on your “have to do” list for a while).
- If you need uninterrupted time, it can help to schedule it in your calendar. If you need multiple days, but with shorter time blocks, schedule these in also and try to stick to it as much as possible. Be flexible though, as unpredictable priorities do tend to pop up.
- Make your daily to do list shorter. What things can be moved to another day?
- Close your door if needed, if your situation allows.
- Take breaks as needed to help rejuvenate and pep back up. Often just a five minute walk can help.
When you have reached your goal, Congratulate yourself, You have done it! Everything else you do is just icing on the cake! Now STRETCHHH, You can do it!
Have a great week and Thank you for visiting Terre’s Blog – Women of All Seasons! Hope you return often. If you found this post helpful, please feel free to share.